Influenster

Sunday, January 11, 2015

The new I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® spreads are made from real, simple ingredients you can recognize like a delicious blend of plant-based oils, purified water and a pinch of salt. It can be part of an overall healthy, well-balanced diet. Just one bite and you’ll believe…
• No artificial preservatives or flavors
• A source of good fats, like omega-3 ALA1
• No partially hydrogenated oils
• 0g trans fat per serving2
• 40% fewer calories and 70% less saturated fat than butter per serving3
• Non-GMO sourced ingredients

I have been a huge fan of I can't believe it's not butter ever since 2002 when I began my healthy living. Having lower calories yet still a great butter flavor won me over. I got to try the new ICBINB for free and was delighted to do so! They have sprays and tubs, tubs choice of regular, light and olive oil.

Check them out!


#Gotitfree

No comments:

Post a Comment