Influenster

Monday, December 29, 2014

Snack Attack - Boursin Cheese

I got the opportunity to try Boursin Cheese for free..let me tell you I am super glad I did! This stuff is great paired with anything, I was tempted to just use a spoon it was so good!! Creamy with a perfect flavor of garlic matched with any cracker of your choice! Forget the other cheeses this must be a staple!

Let me tell you a bit about Boursin Cheese from the company: They have 5 flavors I tried the Garlic & Herbs.

This subtly robust blend of garlic, herbs and an irresistibly spreadable Boursin® Cheese is perfect for the everyday entertainer.




Creating the Perfect Cheese Platter
Three different cheeses make a cheese plate, but a selection of five is ideal. Anything more than six may cause palate fatigue!
It’s traditional to offer one hard cheese, one blue cheese, one semi-hard cheese, one “stinky” cheese, one soft blooming rind, and one herbal cheese (Boursin® is the perfect choice).
Cheese plates should be served at room temperature. This allows the complexity of each cheese’s flavor to open up.
A well-rounded cheese plate features cheese and cheese carriers with a variety of textures. Consider serving rice crackers, pumpernickel or rye toasts, or kale chips with your traditional baguette.

#Gotitfree

No comments:

Post a Comment