Influenster

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bona Hardwood Wet Floor Cleaning Pads

I had the opportunity to try out Bona Hardwood wet floor cleaning pads recently for free. Having hard wood floors through out my home I was hoping to like these. Sadly, I did not.

The pads are not versatile, you can not use them with other brand mops. This was not an issue however the pads dried out way too fast. I had to use  three pads just for my living room. This makes the cost of them an issue. $9.99 for ten pads...I will stick to my other routine.  They did a good job cleaning and left no film which was nice.



Here is some information from Bona:

Developed with Velcro locking strips for convenient attachment and removal when cleaning. Flexible pouch packaging contains 75% less plastic than the leading competitor brand. Buy online or exclusively at retailer near you!
More Information
• Quick, convenient, and easy cleaning
• Safe for all wood floors
• Dries fast, no dulling residue
• Same great Bona® cleaning performance in an easy to use disposable pad
• Press lock seal for product longevity and easy storage pouch

                                                                      Before
                                                                     After

#Gotitfree 

No comments:

Post a Comment