Influenster

Friday, December 12, 2014

Campbell's Helping You Make Great Dinners!!

The mass amount of versatility they provide! They have so many products, you are sure to find something for everyone in your family. I had the pleasure of getting this beauty of a package for free to try out some of Campbell's newest products. Over a period of time I was to share and check out each item giving my honest review in return. Check out the amazing meals I was able to make below using Campbell's. Sure did make dinner prep easy!




 Prego Light Alfredo Sauce: Loved this! Not an over powering taste at all!

 Hawaiin Lua Slow Cooker Sauce: this was delicious!! Add your meat & Vegetables and off you go!

 We all know Campbell's Condensed soup is the best for casseroles!


 Perfect chicken pot pie every time!! Just add chicken and vegetables!

 Apple Bourbon slow cooker sauce - best ever the kids claimed!

 Now there was a few things I received that I was not fond of. The new micro spaghettios were odd looking, almost a green hue to them. The beer & cheese chunky soup...gross!!! However I bet someone else out there likes it ;)

So many things to cook with, make your dinners a breeze..pick up some Campbell's!!

#GotitFree #Campbell'sTasters

No comments:

Post a Comment