Influenster

Thursday, April 28, 2016

PinPix decorative pin cork bulletin board #bulletinboard

This is a different kind of review. I got the opportunity to check out a bulletin board for a huge discount. I am not going to lie, I expected this thing to be a cheap version of a board. WOW was I mistaken!! The second I took it out of the box, not even fully opened yet I was impressed!! The board is sturdy and what appealed to me the most was the design. The picture does it no justice..this is gorgeous board people!! Check it out here From the Company: PinPix is a patent-pending canvas bulletin board created with self-healing technology that minimizes wear and tear when pricked. PinPix boards are made from high quality canvas with beautiful designs you will be proud to display anywhere in your home. Prick the canvas with a pin to display a recipe, photo, note or clipping. Remove the pin and within the space of 48 hours this hole will partially repair itself due to the self-healing technology of the canvas! You can use it again and again, yet your PinPix board will retain most of it's original quality and appearance! Size ~32 x 22 If you want a nice decorative board for your home or office, seriously do not even look elsewhere...get this board!!
#Gotadiscount

No comments:

Post a Comment