Influenster

Saturday, April 9, 2016

US Cake Supply Airbrush Cake Colors Metallic

I was super excited I was able to try US Cake Supply Airbrush paint for free!! I am a hobby cake decorator and love anything cake related. I grabbed my airbrush machine the second I received my package I was so excited! First thing I noticed is compared to another brand these are much lighter in shade. They provide good color, just not as dark as other brands I have used. The gold in particular had more of a yellow shade. My suggestion is to color your fondant or gum paste a shade close to the color you will use to get a darker shade. Over all I loved these and will use them quite often!
Instagram A bit from the company: 6 Color Metallic Set Includes: Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Silver and White Chefmaster Airbrush Colors are the ideal, edible spray-on food coloring for use with any level of cake decorator. Chefmaster products have been the preferred choice by master decorators for over 50 years. Chefmaster Airbrush Food Colors Features & Benefits: - Chefmaster Airbrush Colors are highly concentrated edible airbrush food colors with superior strength and are the brightest and truest colors available - Colors come in sealed bottles with easy-to-use flip-top or twist-top dispenser bottles - Achieve an endless spectrum of magnificent colors with these intermixable airbrush colors - Perfect for use on cakes, gum paste, fondant, pastries, sugar paste, icing, isomalt, and more - All the Chefmaster colors are made in the USA with high quality FDA approved ingredients, and are Certified Kosher Get yours here #gititfree #uscakesupply

1 comment: