Influenster

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Caress Forever Collection

Introducing a new line from Caress: (please note information taken from Brand site)

FOREVER COLLECTION The world's first body wash with Fragrance Touch Technology.
The breakthrough technology of Fragrance Release PearlsTM releases bursts of perfume with every touch of your skin. The collection delivers long-lasting, unforgettable, fine fragrance for up to 12 hours.

Scents are

(Love forever) Mandarin Orange and Peach and (Adore forever) Raspberry and Cassis
I have not personally been able to test these out yet however from what I see the reviews are mixed on these. Some say not enough scent others say the scents are "off". So I will follow up with my own thoughts once I test them myself.
Have any of you checked them out yet? If so..what are your thoughts on them? Like them? Hate them? Let me know!
  #CaressForever

No comments:

Post a Comment