Influenster

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Graze

https://www.graze.com/us/p/XYXPVW5DUWhile usually I post about things I have tried for free, this one is a bit different. This one I paid for and fell head over heels for!
Every box is packed with delicious and healthy treats. You can order small packs to sharing big packs. Stop delivery at any time - no contracts like those other sites!!
I have my favorites and not so favorites which you learn along the way. The first thing you do is go through all the snacks and "trash" flavors you know you would dislike. For me it was spicy stuff.
               
The price is amazing for what you get and if you need portion control, stick with the small boxes.

When you use my link which has the savings code attached, when you sign up you will get the first graze box for free, and if you choose to stick around longer you'll also get the 5th free, which is the best possible offer on which to join graze. As always you can cancel online at any time, even after the free first box.

Graze has a range of over ninety tasty snacks (each with a specific benefit), including nuts, seeds, juicy dried fruits, tasty crackers, dips and dippers, and natural treats. 


Trust me, there is no disappointment here! Save now by clicking Graze

No comments:

Post a Comment