Influenster

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Glad OdorShield® with Gain™ bag

So who doesn't like their home to smell fresh? You may ask, well how can I do that with that stinky trash barrel sitting around? Let me tell you... I have a solution - well Glad has a solution for you ;) I was given this solution free to try and so incredibly happy for that opportunity!

Glad OdorShield® with Gain™ bags: Let me tell you a bit about them from their brand page:

Keep your kitchen clean and neutralize odors with bags that combine Glad® OdorShield® and Febreze® Freshness with Gain™
 Read more at https://www.glad.com/trash/kitchen/kitchen-odorshield-gain-original-scent#6K3AiiRcDRrV0bVL.99
Just look at all the scents they come on, sure to be one you adore!! After getting the opportunity to try them for free I personally fell in love with them! No more diaper odor or food odors looming around your house!
Check them out yourselves..I promise you will not be disappointed..


#Gotitfree 

No comments:

Post a Comment